Friday, June 25, 2010

how, just how?

one day seems to turn into a week, month, then a whole year! HOW... may i ask are these amazing designers and illustrators finding the time to not only draw and create, but to be posting and blogging. during my busy days at work, and getting home to a fiance' who needs attention like a new puppy, a house that needs cleaning and a visual diary screaming our for some serious TLC! well i have to say thank goodness for everyone else, when i log onto my blog, and get to look at other peoples nice drawings and new posts. thank you! xxx

3 comments:

  1. thanks for your lovely comment! make sure you update us with your prints :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Clare,
    Thanks for coming by to leave me a message too, and I don't know how people do it either - I'm mostly neglecting other things and sneaking off when I'm blogging though :) your prints look fab, speaky soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments. I appreciate it- Im going to make sure i make time for my blog more often (well try). the finance will have to take a back seat- hahah no i dont mean that!
    thanks again xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...