Friday, February 3, 2012

feb 1 & 2



ok ok apologies! last night i got home and got stuck into the designs i wanted to post for the feb challenge!.... well! the stupid computer decided that it didnt feel like connecting to the internet, plain and simple "server error"..EXCUSE ME mr mac, i have lots of work to do.
anyway i cooled my jets a little and sucked it up, thats why i am now uploading three images today- lets hope mr mac is in a cooperative mood tonight!
day one: my view (my beautiful french pillow on my bed and the ceiling rose on my room). they were literally the very first 2 things i saw when i woke up
day two: words. yellow is my favourite colour, and i always say that the special people in my life are the yellow in my day!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...