Wednesday, May 30, 2012

helloooo!

well hellooo all... my goodness its been a long time. 
i wont go into all details but you have NO idea how busy i have been. victor fox has been keeping me so crazy busy, my computer got a update then decided to shut up shop (gasssppp!), i have moved house, been to bali on a holiday... and much more! lots going on. anyway- i really hope this finds you all well, and id love to hear from you all again. thank you so much to my new followers while iv been M.I.A.  i hopefully can convince you that this is not usually my posting habbits, its just been a hectic month (or two). this is a peek of some children's cards iv'e been working on in collaboration with an awesome children's boutique in barwon heads. the store is bambolotta. glad to be back xx









2 comments:

  1. Hello, the cards are lovely! It's such a coincidence that you asked about the print. I finally got a mount today to frame it and they cut the mount to the wrong size. Grrr. It's probably going to go in the kitchen when it's all sorted! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving these cards, so cute! You have been a busy bee...and I totally sympathise about the computer crashing, it is the end of the world!x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...