Thursday, March 21, 2013

making me happy

it comes the time of the year again where the hot summer days are getting less often and when we start to think about open fires and cuddly scarves. 
just as I was starting to feel a little miserable that the wooly socks were making a come back I thought I would take a look back at the patterns and work I have done that have made me happy and feel bright.

i am thinking of making a look book of my patterns and prints (just for myself). All different and not necessarily matching. Just the ones that I felt good designing too... none that had me tilting my head back and forth countless times.
so heres a snippit snap shot. 
i hope your having a lovely thursday and even better week.
x















2 comments:

  1. Ah! So gorgeous! We're starting to warm up in our neck of the woods. Hope your summer drags out a bit longer for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Clare, such lovely prints!! Especially the little birds and houses - love 'em! it's still chilly in the UK as we seem to have missed out Spring and I just hope we don't go straight to Autumn! Enjoy the last rays of sun xx Michele

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...